IATPA strives to see the aviation industry in a balanced way between airlines and passengers, as is the case today in most areas of consumerism. The airlines will operate according to a binding global treaty, which will be written and approved by neutral and impartial entities (and not by the airlines), will be supervised by an organized body and will be properly enforced by both world regulators and by Law authorities around the world.
• Improving the legislation in favor of passengers regarding the terms of airline tickets in Israel and around the world, in particular:
Transfer of a ticket from passenger to passenger - to give each person the right to transfer his ticket to another person if he wishes, without any additional payment/nominal payment to the airline;
NO-SHOW - prohibit airlines from canceling the follow-up flights ordered on the same ticket if the passenger does not show up to one of them, provided that the passenger has notified of their non-arrival
for the specific flight;
• Making the International Convention (IATA Laws) binding.
• Adding laws to the benefit of the consumer and clarifying existing laws in the IATA Convention.
• Proper supervision of airlines by the authorities.
• Raising awareness of the issue of aviation consumerism among passengers.
support our mission!
To ensure reasonable and fair terms and conditions for flight tickets
To ensure that airline companies abide by IATA rules
|#||Name||Country / State||City|
|8||Kristina Shanidze||Russia||Saint Petersburg|
Countries join IATPA vision
Please see below all supporters' location
IATPA vision supporter
Join our vision now and make a change
IATPA donors We need you! Come and make a real change in aviation industry